I am getting a lot of earwig damage this year.
I think the earwigs are plentiful.
Of course, you never see them during the day.
Only the evidence of their presence.
So I looked online for some solutions to the problem.
I gathered some shallow, small containers like this tuna can.
Put about 1/4 ” of vegetable oil in it.
I set the container right in a few pots, and here and there where I thought earwigs were eating the plants.
And this is what I got.
WARNING: The following scene may be disturbing to some viewers.
On a regular basis, this container is full of dead earwigs.
It really worked! And no chemicals.