So we had some excitement around here this afternoon.
My good husband was pruning some suckers and branches from various trees.
He was working on this tree.
He didn’t know what was just inches from his head.
Apparently, he bothered the occupants enough that they came after him.
He got stung several times, trying to outrun them.
A few minutes later, he wasn’t looking too good, nor feeling too good. So off to the Emergency ward at the hospital.
It was definitely an allergic reaction, so we were thankful for drugs and medical attention.
A couple of hours later, I took him home, and he could sleep for a bit.
Poor guy. He hasn’t been allergic to previous stings so this is a new reality for us.
Now we will have to keep an Epipen on hand.
And somehow we have to get rid of that wasp nest.